HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The God of Ezekiel has allowed us to see another year. Welcome to 2024. Glory to God!
After the powerful crossover message from our father, Apostle Dr. Joseph Joe Guti, all the Forward in Faith churches worldwide joined together to lay the foundation for 2024 with the annual Ten Days of Prayer and fasting. Around the clock chain prayers were held as saints bombarded heaven with prayers, supplication and thanksgiving as deposits for the year. Others camped at their churches from Day 1, while the prayer convention weekend saw many more gathering at their churches. Day Ten finally came, and saints celebrated and thanked God who enabled them to successfully engage in the Ten Days of prayer and fasting. The Ten Days of Prayer and fasting were concluded with Holy Communion, after which believers officially welcomed each other into the year 2024. Reports received confirm great revival, miracles and a tangible presence of God throughout the Ten days of prayer and fasting. We are thankful to God for the hundreds of souls that were added to the Kingdom of God and the countless number that were filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues and also water baptized during this period. On the evening of Day Ten, our mother Archbishop Professor Eunor Guti after arriving from the Kingdom of Eswatini, gave a powerful exhortation to the female pastors gathered in Chitungwiza as she praised God who moved mightily in the Ten Days prayer camp.
Please continue to share what God did during the Ten Days of prayer and fasting.
FIF in the Kingdom of Eswatini (former Swaziland) was greatly humbled and overjoyed as we closed 2023 and entered 2024. Our Mother Archbishop Professor Apostle Eunor Guti together with her high-powered delegation graced the nation with their presence from the 31st of December to the 10th of January during the Ten Days of Prayer and Fasting. The Team Camped at Mbabane Christian Centre with our local Bishop and female Pastors during the Ten Days. As they interceded for ZAOGA FIF as a whole (and Eswatini), emphasis centred character development as guided by our Father, the Apostle and bond servant of the Lord using Isaiah 58. Our Mother reiterated that this was a prerequisite to effectively operate in the Kingdom of God as taught by our father. Highlights of the visit:
All Pastors were revived (the Male Pastors joined some sessions) and testified of spiritual renewal.
The National Big Sunday on the 7th of January witnessed over 350 people in attendance. Our Mother taught on the Kingdom of God and 5 people rededicated their lives to Jesus, 1 person gave her life to Jesus, 52 people were Holy Spirit filled and many were healed and delivered.
Two Teams were sent to the Provincial Prayer Conventions and 17 people in Manzini province gave their lives to Jesus.
6 people who had left the church for a long time some over 15 years came back to the church after the maidservant of God had spoken to them.
Our mother also got the chance to speak to all the leaders of the church about working together towards unity, using Psalms 133 as our father would always teach when leaders were gathered.
Forward in Faith in the Kingdom of Eswatini is blessed and grateful to the God of Ezekiel for this Apostolic Visit as we look forward to the new things our Mother declared. There is a great atmosphere of joy in the Nation!
Please be advised that our office will no longer be accepting Apostles Update reports sent on WhatsApp to the number +263 777 28 20 92. To ensure the publication of your report kindly email it to [email protected] by 1pm (Central African Time) on Mondays.
Kindly note we are requesting you, where possible to include photos to accompany your report submission as we will be publishing some photos of the weekly Apostles Update on our website https://fifmi.org/apostles-updates/.
You are welcome to contact our office on +263 775 83 19 21 for alternative arrangements or further assistance.
- Thanking God for our mother Apostle Prof. Eunor Guti that He continues to strengthen her. Thanking God for wisdom and revelation as she prepares for the Deeper Life One Conference. Thanking God for the continued success of the mission in Chitungwiza.
- Thanking God for our father Apostle Dr. Joseph Joe Guti, the SG Apostle Mishael Nyambo, and the DSG Apostle Dr. Steve Simukai and their wives, that God gives them wisdom and grace as they carry out their assignments.
- Thanking God for the spirit of grace and supplication He poured during the Ten Days of Prayer and fasting.
- Thanking God for the upcoming Deeper Life One Conference (Pastors Conference) to be held at EGCC Harare, Zimbabwe from January 23-28, 2024. May God anoint the speakers. Thanking God for journey mercies as pastors travel from all over the globe.
- Thanking God for the International Women’s Executive to be held at EGCC Harare, Zimbabwe on Monday, January 22, 2024.
- Thanking God for the peace of Jerusalem. Psalm 122:6 “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem…
- Thanking God for Mbuya Doracs Hospital (MDH); for the successful completion of the operating theatres, commencement of the postgraduate nursing school, realization of the special diabetic pharmacy and every other project lined up at the hospital. Thanking God for raising burden bearers who will partner and support the vision that God gave to His servant Ezekiel.
- Thanking God that ZEGU continues to excel and that the vision is fulfilled as God gave to His servant Ezekiel.
- Thanking God for the ongoing construction of the Ezekiel Guti Jr (EJ) Legacy Center for people with special needs. May God continue to provide for the work.
- Thanking God for the long-term and short-term missionaries. Thanking God for providing suitable meeting places and favorable prices as the FIFMI churches continue to grow. Thanking God for the registration process of FIFMI Thailand, Egypt, Morocco, Romania, Cameroon, Slovakia, and Poland.
- Thanking God for your nation.
TEACHING: PART OF BABA & AMAI’S MESSAGE
In the book Prayer of a Righteous Man Avails Much, our father writes that “prayer is a powerful force. God does things in answer to prayer that He would not do otherwise…. God has ordained prayer and He will do nothing through people without prayer”. Prayer is a great weapon to move things and fight things….
God has not touched us and revived us during these Ten Days just so we can testify and enjoy His presence, but He has done it for the sake of His Kingdom, for us to win souls and attract many people to the Kingdom of God. This year we have to be ready to reach out and win many souls to Jesus Christ. God bless you.
We love you and are praying for you,
Apostle Drs Steve & La-Verne Simukai
ZAOGA Forward In Faith Ministries Int.
+263 777 282 356, +263 777 282 092
[email protected] | www.fifmi.org