We are thankful to God for the intercessors who stood in the gap for the Pastors’ Deeper Life Conference. God indeed showed up and honoured the prayers. Please continue to pray and stand in the gap for the International Bishops Conference.
52nd PASTORS DEEPER LIFE CONFERENCE
Praise the Lord!
We thank the God of Ezekiel Guti for granting the ZAOGA FIFMI Pastors to gather for the historical Pastors Deeper Life Conference, the first of its kind after the promotion to glory of our father Archbishop Professor Ezekiel Guti. The conference centered on Celebrating the legacy of our father Archbishop Ezekiel H Guti, emphasizing the teachings, and a life well lived in the Kingdom of God.
2200 delegates from 70 nations physically attended this Conference while some Pastors in the various parts of the world logged on zoom. We were blessed to have our mother Archbishop Prof Eunor Guti together with our father Apostle Dr Joseph J Guti, SG Apostle Mishael Nyambo, DSG Apostle Dr Steve Simukai. The historic 52nd Pastors Deeper Life conference was held at the Ezekiel Guti International Convention Center, Harare in the 8000-seater auditorium to learn at feet of Jesus Christ. The main teachings, pivoted on carrying on with the legacy of our father Archbishop Prof Ezekiel H Guti by doing the things we learnt and received and heard and saw in him as He taught from the word of God. Various other teachings to equip the servants of the Lord were delivered. Speakers were mightily used by God and the presence of God was evident throughout the conference.
Our mother Professor Eunor Guti, then encouraged the Pastors to continue with the legacy and build on the foundation that was laid by our father Archbishop Ezekiel Guti, a life that was fully dedicated to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Meanwhile around the globe:
We really thank the God of our father, E.H Guti for leading the church in Slovakia. We continue to be revived in our spirits by both prayer and the sharing from our Sunday services as well as from our WhatsApp group. Sunday, 28 January 2024, recorded a powerful service as hosted by one of the church members. We recorded an awesome attendance of 14 adults and 5 children. We had 2 new believers who attended the service, and they promised to continue coming to fellowship with us. The people testified the goodness of God in their lives even as we are in a foreign land. We had great Bible study on “Extending the Kingdom of God” as extracted from “Sunday Morning Lectures” The Bible study was followed by powerful praise and worship, and lastly, the word of God. After the service, we had time to share food and get to know each other personally. We continue to see the hand of the God of Ezekiel in all our gatherings. The church continues to pray for a proper venue of our services. May the saints pray with us for pastoral presence to take care of the baby church in this part of Central Europe.
We thank the God of Ezekiel for His favour over Guyana. The weekly meetings are going on well. Tuesday night, ladies used the WhatsApp platform to seek out for prayer. On Friday, Deacon Yannetta ministered to the church, encouraging people to make the Lord their shepherd by reading Psalms 23. The Bible study taught by Elder SherryAnn, who carried over from last week’s lesson on the kingdom of God, was an engaging part of the Sunday service. As student Pastor Rawle delivered the sermon, the congregation entered into a spirit of praise and adoration. The emphasis on God’s kingdom was reinforced throughout the discourse. It was a timely message as he read from the book Home Bible Study and the African Apostle; two people were prayed for. May God continue to grant us favour.
We thank God for another week. We are grateful to God for all that He continues to do in the Cayman Island church and community. Cell groups continued to meet for the weekly Bible study meetings in the respective venues. This Sunday 28 January 2024 we had 44 people (9 men, 20 women and 15 children) in attendance. We had testimonies of what God was doing in the lives of some of our church members. During the service the Sunday School (Child Evangelism) team also did a teaching on Who is Jesus to the church. Elder Pedzisai shared the word, and he taught the church on Faith. He encouraged the church not to allow unbelief to block them from receiving what God had promised. He also taught the church how to deal with unbelief through the word, prayer and being continually exposed to things of good report. May you continue to intercede for us, that the church will grow in the knowledge of God’s word and that God will open doors for the growth of the church. Additionally, we pray for our Leaders, that the Lord will guide them and direct them as they advise and minister to the church.
Glory to the God of Ezekiel who has allowed us to see the new year! The ten days of prayer and fasting were particularly special this year because we managed to follow the pattern as it was given the servant and Apostle of God. We met every day for the 6 to 8pm prayer with different speakers encouraging us. The chain prayers went on with believers faithfully joining their prayer slots. During the prayer convention, Elder Mutya was used mightily to speak to us on different topics and many people testified that their lives would never be the same again. We managed to meet physically with 13 people attending onsite and an average of 30 gadgets online, the spirit of prayer was so heavy, and we had a wonderful time in His presence. We are also grateful to God for answering our prayer for a better venue. We are now meeting at a more convenient and beautiful venue, for the same cost as the previous one, glory to God! We have had 3 new people joining us and one person has given their life to Christ. Last week, two people were water baptized This week we resumed our weekly programs with a good attendance. Sunday, we had a total of 50 people in attendance with 16 people meeting onsite. We had one visitor who pledged to make FIF her home. During bible study, deacon Bernadette taught on the topic of who God is. Later Deacon Nyasha taught powerfully on the Kingdom of God we had time to pray for our lives. Thank you for continuing to pray for us as we pray for you.
Please be advised that our office will no longer be accepting Apostles Update reports sent on WhatsApp to the number +263 777 28 20 92. To ensure the publication of your report kindly email it to [email protected] by 1pm (Central African Time) on Mondays.
Kindly note we are requesting you, where possible to include photos to accompany your report submission as we will be publishing some photos of the weekly Apostles Update on our website https://fifmi.org/apostles-updates/.
You are welcome to contact our office on +263 775 83 19 21 for alternative arrangements or further assistance.
- Thanking God for our mother Apostle Prof. Eunor Guti that He continues to strengthen her. Thanking God for refreshing her after a very successful Deeper Life One Conference. May God strengthen her for the International Bishops Conference. Thanking God for the continued success of the mission in Chitungwiza.
- Thanking God for our father Apostle Dr. Joseph Joe Guti, the SG Apostle Mishael Nyambo, and the DSG Apostle Dr. Steve Simukai and their wives, that God gives them wisdom and grace as they carry out their assignments.
- Thanking God for the success of the Deeper Life One Conference (Pastors Conference) held at EGCC Harare, Zimbabwe this past week. Thanking God for journey mercies as pastors travel back to their homes all over the globe.
- Thanking God for the International Bishops Conference to be held at EGCC Harare, Zimbabwe this Tuesday January 31-February 2, 2024. May God anoint the speakers.
- Thanking God for the peace of Jerusalem. Psalm 122:6 “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem…
- Thanking God for Mbuya Doracs Hospital (MDH); for the successful completion of the operating theatres, commencement of the postgraduate nursing school, realization of the special diabetic pharmacy and every other project lined up at the hospital. Thanking God for raising burden bearers who will partner and support the vision that God gave to His servant Ezekiel.
- Thanking God that ZEGU continues to excel and that the vision is fulfilled as God gave to His servant Ezekiel.
- Thanking God for the ongoing construction of the Ezekiel Guti Jr (EJ) Legacy Center for people with special needs. May God continue to provide for the work.
- Thanking God for the long-term and short-term missionaries. Thanking God for providing suitable meeting places and favourable prices as the FIFMI churches continue to grow. Thanking God for the registration process of FIFMI Thailand, Egypt, Romania, Cameroon, Slovakia, and Poland.
- Thanking God for your nation.
TEACHING: PART OF BABA & AMAI’S MESSAGE
God wants us to have the fear of God. We should fear to think something that is not right. God heard our father and we saw God do great things in the kingdom of God because he feared God. We also need to practice to fear God as our father did.
This is why God referred Job’s friends to Job because he feared God. God said if Job prays, I will hear him. That’s my cry, to fear God and not to think or judge people in my heart….God bless you.
We love you and are praying for you,
Apostle Drs Steve & La-Verne Simukai
ZAOGA Forward In Faith Ministries Int.
+263 777 282 356, +263 777 282 092
[email protected] | www.fifmi.org