Our God is a faithful God. About 5 years ago someone gave Baba money to go to Thailand. Baba has been keeping that envelope intact and being faithful not to open it or use it for anything else but Thailand. The Church there was started during 100 nation target in 2010 and since that time believers were praying for the Apostles and servant of God to visit and lay the Apostolic foundation. What a wonderful Sunday it was for FIFMI Thailand! The Apostles were in the house. There was great joy in the church. 23 adults attended this historic service. Baba & Amai shared from their hearts as they encouraged the students to choose the right degrees and also focus on completing their school before they think about marriage.
We thank the God of our father Apostle E.H Guti for showing Himself in a mighty way. Last Sunday we taught from the book History of ZAOGA FIF and we saw people being delivered from different spirits as some were vomiting, others crying and some were healed. Another girl who had a mental illness was healed and the mother went around testifying about the miracle and this Sunday we saw many people coming to our church. Praise be to the God of our Father and thank you all for your prayers.
Had a good time in our services with great testimonies from people who have been touched by the seed of FIF and are seeing a tremendous change in their lives. In the morning service 16 attended, 33 in the evening and 9 at the new assembly. We thank God for the protection of the saints.
- Pray for the Servant and Apostles of God, Drs Ezekiel & Eunor Guti that God always gives them supernatural strength. Pray for wisdom and revelation as they will be meeting with members of FIFMI Thailand for counselling and other meetings this week. May God grant them grace to rest in-between the meetings. Pray for the breakthrough for the visas they need for the other nations God is sending them to in 2014.
- Praise God for the visas for Cuba that were granted. We serve a God of miracles. Hallelujah!
- Pray for God to intervene in the Singapore and Argentina church registrations. We need a miracle in Singapore for the meeting that needs to take place to happen and a positive outcome. Our God has never failed us. Jeremiah 32:27 “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?“
- Pray for the SADOP (Sons and Daughters of Prophets – Pastors’ kids) conference to be held at AMFCC, Harare from August 29-31, 2014. Pray that the speakers speak a word from God and that SADOP is able to attend.
- Pray for the Mbuya Dorcas Hospital final certification that is due in September. Pray against any hindrances in the preparation and processing of this critical certification.
- Pray against the spread of the Ebola virus in Sierra Leone. Pray for containment of the disease and a cure to be found..
- Let’s continue to praise God for the permit for the long-term missionary to Sweden and visas for the team going to Cuba.
- Pray for the spiritual eyes of the leaders in ZAOGA FIF to be opened so they don’t miss the things God has given to them through His servant Ezekiel.
- Pray for the finances required to build the laboratories at ZEGU for the Agriculture and Science faculties.
TEACHING: PART OF BABA’S MESSAGE:
Hebrews 2:3 “How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him”
1 Peter 1:13 “Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ”
Mark 14:51. “Now a certain young man followed Him, having a linen cloth thrown around his naked body. And the young men laid hold of him“
Baba used to go to the University of Zimbabwe helping students to choose the correct degree because some students spend their university study doing the wrong thing. Then after graduation it becomes hard for them to find a job. When choosing a degree, you must have the qualities or something in you which goes along with the degree you have chosen. Whilst studying we have to work hard. When a boy comes to you saying “I want to marry you, don’t worry about the degree, you will finish it later”. Don’t listen, it is a lie. If he loves you, tell him to wait until you complete your degree. In addition girls should not just wait for a boy to marry them while they are not doing anything. They should develop themselves. When you complete your degree you will find many choices of people to marry you. Boys should be careful of girls who act before them to lure them so that they disturb them in their studies. We have to exercise self control. We should not be lose it. We should wait and marry at the right time like what Baba did. He waited until he married that’s why now he can stand before us and tell us that we can do it. We should walk in the Kingdom of God. By so doing we become outstanding in our families. God wants us to worship Him and He loves us.
God bless you.
We love you and are praying for you,
Drs Steve & La-Verne Simukai
ZAOGA Forward In Faith Ministries Int.
+263 779 715 481, +263 777 282 356
[email protected] | www.fifmi.org